Unlocking a blacklisted iPhone won’t be a problem anymore with UnlockMaker. If you bought a used iPhone that was blacklisted or had an issue with your carrier and ended with a blacklist report, you just found yourself the best solution.
UnlockMaker is not only fast and easy to use, but it is also the Most Effective Unlocking Tool with a 100% success rate that guarantees a safe and smooth iPhone blacklist removal process.
What else can UnlockMaker do?
UnlockMaker’s Blacklist Removal Services are just the beginning, there are other beneficial unlocking services that you can take advantage of — without having to be an expert — if needed:
- iCloud Activation Lock Removal (Locked to Owner issue).
- Carrier or SIM Lock Removal (Network Lock issue).
- Blacklist Status Removal (Blacklisted or Reported IMEI issue).
If you are dealing with an iCloud Lock, just drag your cursor to the “Start your Unlock” tab that you see on the top of the page and select the iPhone’s model/version that you want to unlock. Remember that all Unlocking Services offered by UnlockMaker are completely free and are compatible with all iOS devices).
What is my iPhone’s Blacklist Status based on?
The Blacklisted IMEI status of a reported device is based on notifications made by carriers (T-Mobile, Verizon, etc.) that give an account of different situations that can either lock (blacklist iPhone) or unlock the device’s IMEI number. Here are the principal reasons why an iPhone can be carrier blacklisted:
- iPhone Theft: There is a lost or stolen report made by the original carrier (the previous owner stated the device was robbed).
- Unpaid Bills: The original owner of the device has outstanding payments (either on their mobile plan or the device’s installments).
- Fraudulent Activity: The iPhone was purchased through an illegal transaction (for example, identity theft).
There are other reasons why an iPhone (or any other device despite of the phone’s model, manufacturer, or version) can be blacklisted. However, regardless of what caused the blacklist report on your phone, you can easily remove it with UnlockMaker, and start receiving/making calls and messages as normal.
How to Find your iPhone’s IMEI Number
The IMEI number of the blacklisted device you want to unlock is a key piece of information for the process. All cellular devices (including Apple and Android phones) have an IMEI number, which is essential because that unique code is documented in the reports database when a device is blacklisted.
If you don’t know what your iPhone IMEI is or how to find it, here are the easiest ways to do so:
- Check if it is printed on the back of your iPhone or on the original box (in iPhone 13 or older iPhone models, you can find the IMEI on their SIM card tray).
- Go to: Settings app >> General >> About. When you are in “About”, you will see all the details of your iPhone along with its IMEI code.
- Dial the following code on your iPhone’s Phone app (the one you use to make and receive phone calls on your iPhone): *#06#.
Benefits of Unlocking Blacklisted Devices with UnlockMaker
Unlocking a Blacklisted iPhone is 100% better with UnlockMaker, not for nothing this is so many people’s predilect unlocking tool when it comes to blacklisted iPhones.
If you are interested in using UnlockMaker’s free method (Unlock Service) but are still doubting what are its main advantages, here is a short list that might help you take the decision:
- UnlockMaker offers an Easy-to-Use (you don’t have to be an expert or have technical knowledge), Permanent (this process need to be done once only), and Free Unlocking Method (there are no hidden charges).
- Compatible with all iOS Cellular Devices (It is also compatible with Android devices).
- UnlockMaker as a service provider is Available Worldwide (as long as you have a stable internet connection you can unlock your device).
- 24/7 Unlock Service Availability.
- Safest Method to Unlock a Blacklisted iPhone.
- All Features of your iPhone will be Perfectly Working (with some jailbreak procedures, you might experience some issues with certain features of the device, but with UnlockMaker the phone will work as good as new).
How to Unlock a Blacklisted iPhone with UnlockMaker
Among all online tools designed to unlock blacklisted iPhones, UnlockMaker offers the Easiest and Fastest Unlocking process to you. Here are the instructions to Remove the Blacklist report from a Locked iPhone in minutes.
Open the Blacklist Removal Tool
- Visit UnlockMaker’s web page and drag your cursor to the “Start Your Unlock” tab located at the top of the screen.
- You will see a list of Unlocking Services offered by UnlockMaker, so just scroll down until you see the “Blacklist & Bad ESN removal” option.
- Click on “Blacklist & Bad ESN removal” to be sent to UnlockMaker’s free blacklist removal software.
Start the Free Blacklist Removal Process
- Enter your Name.
- Enter a Valid and Working Email Address.
- Acknowledge that your Email is Valid by clicking on the check box (needed for you to receive your confirmation code there).
- Hit enter or click on the “Next” button.
Provide the Blacklisted iPhone’s IMEI Number
- Enter the device type you want to unlock (Blacklisted iPhone or cellular iPad)
- Enter your iPhone’s IMEI code.
- Click on “Start Blacklist Unlock” to unlock your blacklisted iPhone.
Watch the Tutorial Video
- Watch the tutorial video to have a clearer idea of how to proceed from now (it only lasts 1 minute, and is very useful for the process to go smoother).
- Authenticate the reCAPTCHA verification (important for security purposes).
- Acknowledge that you have watched the tutorial video by clicking on the check box.
- Click on the “sign up” button (If you have already created your account from previous interactions just skip this step).
Verify your Account to obtain your Membership Code
- Click on the “Verify now” button (you will be taken to an authentication screen).
- Authenticate your identity and set a username and password for your account.
- Copy the membership code on the screen and paste it into the “Reference Number” box.
Follow all the instructions and complete the process. And that’s it! You may Unlock your iPhone device in just a few steps. You may now use any carrier you want and use its Cellular Services.
Frequently Asked Questions
Got a question? Well, we are here to answer! In this section, you’ll find answers to the most frequently asked questions you may have on how to Unlock a Blacklisted iPhone. If you still can’t find the answer you are looking for, just Contact us!
What Happens to a Blacklisted iPhone?
If your iPhone is Blacklisted, you can’t use Cellular Services such as receive and make calls or use mobile data.
Can Blacklisted iPhone be Unlocked?
Yes, your Blacklisted iPhone can still be Unblocked or taken off the carrier’s block list. You may contact your phone network carrier to help you unlock your iPhone. You can also use UnlockMaker to instantly unlock your device from being Blacklisted.
Can I Use a Blacklisted iPhone?
Most likely, you won’t be able to use any Mobile Services. In other words, you will not be able to use your device as a fully functional phone. However, you can still play music, movies, or games.
How to Unlock a Blacklisted iPhone?
Use UnlockMaker to Remove the Blacklist Issue from your iPhone. Just visit UnlockMaker’s homepage, go to “Start your Unlock” tab, and select “Blacklist & Bad ESN Removal.” Provide all the required details such as your Name, A Valid Email, and the IMEI of your device. The Unlocking process will only take you about 20 minutes.
Why is my iPhone Blacklisted?
An iPhone can be Blacklisted if it was reported lost or stolen by the current owner of the device. Another reason why an iPhone can be blacklisted is the owner has still outstanding balance or unpaid contract bills. The phone carrier can report it as a blacklisted iPhone when there are unpaid balances and bills.